Saturday, November 5, 2011

Beginning of Slim in Six program - 1 November 2011

I'm checking out a new program and challenging myself to firmly establish healthy eating habits during these next six weeks. This is the absolute worst time of the year for me because I LOVE GOODIES!! The goal is moderation. I can have a fun size Milky Way or Kit Kat bar every now and then. I can have a SMALL piece of pie. You get the idea. I'll keep pushing play and working out over the holidays. I don't care what's going on, I can always get at least 15 minutes on the treadmill in, but my goal is at least an hour five days a week.

Here are my stats as of 30 October 2011:
Weight: 141.4
Body Fat: 26%
Body H2O: 53.5%
Body Muscle: 36.9%
BMI: 22.8
BMR: 1412
Waist: 27.75 inches
Hips: 37.5 in.
Chest: 31.0 in.
Bust: 34.0 in.
Thighs: 22.75 in.
Arms: 10.25 in.
Neck: 13.25 in.

I also gave myself a fitness test on 24 October:
Resting Heart Rate: 60 bpm
Vertical Leap: 11.75 in.
Push-ups to muscle failure without pausing: 45
Toe Touch: 1 inch past toes
In & Outs to muscle failure without pausing: 20
Wall Squat: 1:40 (min:sec)
Bicep Curls to muscle failure without pausing: 26 with 10# weights
Heart Rate Maximizer: 161 bpm; 89 bpm three minutes later

No comments:

Post a Comment