Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I WON THE CHALLENGE!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I still cannot believe this, but I am one of twelve winners of the Team Beachbody Ten Minute Trainer Challenge. I thought the photos and essay that I submitted earlier this month would just earn me a free t-shirt (photos above). I got that in the mail within 10 days. But now I find out I won! What did I win, you ask....

A free trip to Los Angeles, California to work out with Tony Horton. They are flying me to California from Germany in mid-November. It's a very quick trip. Only there one day and then fly back the next day. My boss approved the four days of leave. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

I want to thank my super supportive husband, Cesar; my Team Beachbody Coach, Wade; and all my friends (both life-long and recent on-line additions) for encouraging me. I plan on using this experience to sustain a healthier lifestyle, challenge myself with new goals (half-marathon in April), and help others reach their own goals.

I became a Team Beachbody Coach myself. This is a great company with a lot of every day people helping each other get healthy and fit. I am going to start posting more info in my blog about the various fitness and nutrition programs over the coming months. I'm also looking for people interested in joining in on their own fitness challenge with Team Beachbody. I'll help you along with the rest of Team Angry Bear, the group my coach started.

If anyone reading this is interested in learning more, please contact me or look at the websites listed at the end of this blog. There are very few things in life that are free, but Team Beachbody actually has free coaching. If you have one of their programs gathering dust on your shelf, get it out and start pressing play. You could find yourself in my shoes or even better, winning one of their $100,000 challenges that are run regularly. If you aren't familiar with their fitness programs and are interested in purchasing one, the company is actually starting a special program on November 1st that will get you started with a fitness program and nutritional supplement, Shakeology, at a very low price.

For more info, check out http://beachbodycoach.com/drsteph01 and http://myshakeology.com/drsteph01

No comments:

Post a Comment