So why do I love it? It is only 25 minutes. Tack on a few more for the cool down stretch. The structured plan calls for five days a week. On Fridays, you do a double or you could split it and do the second workout on Saturday or Sunday. Each 25 minute workout targets a specific area of the body or fitness function (cardio, speed, lower body, total body, abs). There are no breaks, but there are modified moves for everything and the person doing them is highlighted. You don't have to keep up with Shaun T. He clearly tells you what to focus on so that you are doing it right with good form.
The meal plan is great, too. Simple recipes and an overall list of 25 foods to keep on hand in your house.
I'm part of a Challenge Group of about ten people doing this program together over the next ten weeks. We are keeping each other motivated to get the workouts in and be mindful of our nutrition choices. I'm excited to see where we are all at in a couple months.
I'm going to start a second group toward the end of August/early September. So if you are searching for a way to jump-start your healthy lifestyle, contact me to get started with T25.
No comments:
Post a Comment